Poulsbo is a city located on Liberty Bay in Kitsap County, Washington.
It is the smallest city in Kitsap County with an estimated population of 11,000 people.
This article is targeted towards you who probably wants to sell your home in Poulsbo and move to a different city or towards people who want to move to Poulsbo.
We will explore some economic indices so we can find out if Poulsbo is worth living in.
Overview of Poulsbo, WA
- The population of Poulsbo as at the last count in 2018 was 10,967 people
- With a population growth rate of 13.8%, it is one of the fastest growing cities in Washington.
- The population density in Poulsbo is at 2,110 people/square mile making it a moderately dense area.
- The median age in Poulsbo is at 39.2
- About 45% of the population are married with children which means if you want to sell your house in Poulsbo, family sized houses are more in demand than 1-bedroom apartments, or studio apartments. With us, you will able to get the best deals on any kind of apartment you want to sell.
- The median cost of home in Poulsbo is $435,800 which is 88.5% more than the US average. If you want to sell your home in Poulsbo, this is good news but for people who are moving in from a cheaper city, it may be a discouraging factor.
- The property tax rate in Poulsbo is at $10.24 per $1000 of assessed property value. Even though it is lower than the average US rate of $11.78, residents of Poulsbo pay an average of $4,489 in property taxes while the US average is at $2,724. The property tax is on the high side due to the fact that houses are have more value in Poulsbo than in an average US town.
- One of the factors that helps your cause if you want to sell your home in Poulsbo is the percentage of owner-occupied houses which is about 59%. It means the probability of a resident owning a home as high as 0.6.
With HelloPad, you can get the best out of your house in this city irrespective of the condition of your property.
Other Economic Indices
- The cost of living in Poulsbo is placed at 26% above the US average. Factors that influence the high cost of living include the high housing cost and the relatively high healthcare cost.
- Another factor that can influence your living in Poulsbo is the median income which stands at $57,296 while the income per capita stands at $31,224 and is almost same with the US average of $31,177.
- The unemployment rate in Poulsbo stands at 5.1% higher than the US average of 3.7%. If the job market conditions are not convenient enough for you and wish to move away from Poulsbo, contact us for the highest off-market sale price for your house.